BSAFE - Health & Safety Plan
To our guests and community,
As you plan your stay, take comfort our in our BSAFE: Health & Safety Plan. With consult from the CDC, WHO, American Hotel & Lodging Association and State and local health officials, our hotel services and operations are guided by a comprehensive set of health, safety, and sanitation procedures.
A few of our safety measures include:
- Electrostatic sanitation sprayer systems are used to disinfect spaces and guest rooms, including beds, furniture, upholstery and high-touch areas
- Guest rooms will be inspected after cleanings
- Additional cleaning measures to routinely disinfect all touched surfaces in between usage
- Monitored employee management in health screenings, physical distancing and hygiene standards
- We kindly request that non-vaccinated guests and staff continue to wear masks and practice social distancing. We reserve the right to make changes to this policy at any time, given changing health data and regulations. Thank you for your cooperation.
Stay safe and well, and we’ll see you soon!
Beauport Hotel Management Team
If you have any additional questions regarding our services, amenities and other offerings, please visit our FAQ page or contact our Guest Services team by calling 978.282.0008 or e-mailing email@example.com.