For every $50 in gift cards purchased, receive a $10 gift card. For every $100 in gift cards purchased, receive a $20 bonus card.
BSAFE: A Look Into Beauport Hotel Gloucester's Health and Safety Initiatives
At Beauport Hotel Gloucester, we hold the health and safety of our guests and staff above anything else. When the pandemic hit in 2020, we studied the guidelines from the CDC, WHO, American Hotel & Lodging Association, and both State and local health officials to create our BSAFE Beauport Commitment to Health & Safety. We are proud to say that our BSAFE approach is effective and adheres with keeping top-notch quality service to our guests.
Bell & Valet
Upon arrival at Beauport Hotel Gloucester, you will be greeted by our staff who will be following social-distancing and BSAFE guidelines:
- Guests and staff are to cover their nose and mouths completely
- Bell and Valet will greet you with their offered modified glove service
- Steering wheels, bell carts and other arrival surfaces are strictly disinfected prior and after contact
Front Desk & Lobby
You will then be welcomed to our lobby for check-in:
- Sanitation stations will be available at all doorways, elevator banks and high traffic areas
- Our lobby areas and common spaces are sanitized each hour and in-between guest and staff usage
- There will be social distancing markings guiding lobby service
- Our front desk is furnished with plexiglass partitions to ensure safety to both you and our agents
The housekeeping team is trained with state-of-the-art equipment and protocols to keep our lobby and guest rooms safely and completely sanitized:
“This property is doing a fantastic job of keeping guests and staff safe. Everything is super clean and constantly being cleaned. Masks on all staff, gloves on valets…social distancing, capacity, and disinfecting policies for everything imaginable and discreetly but firmly enforced.”
– Google Review, Recent Guest
Dining at 1606
While staying at Beauport Hotel Gloucester, we would love to welcome you to our 1606 Restaurant and Bar. Reservations are not required, but are encouraged to avoid a wait-time before your meal. Our restaurant follows the following guidelines:
- Parties limited to 6 per table
- Staff and guests must wear a mask at all times unless actively eating or drinking
- Strict 90-minute time limit
- Tables set 6 feet apart
- Hand sanitizing stations and wipes available and maintained throughout the restaurant
- Each surface is sanitized and cleaned after every guest and staff use
- Laminated menus (which are disinfected and sanitized after each use) and digital menus for each guest
- “Up N’ Go” app-less payment technology
Learn more about the 1606 COVID-19 protocols here.
Another wonderful place to stop by while at Beauport Hotel Gloucester is the Beauport Boutique, which can be shopped inside Beauport Hotel or online here. The boutique’s BSAFE protocols are as follows:
- Limited to just one person inside at a time to ensure social distancing
- Cleaning and maintaining a plexiglass partition between the guest and staff member
- Disinfecting and sanitizing the contact surfaces of the boutique after each use.
- Strict mask requirements
Our lovely boutique staff has also created a shopping area in the lobby which can be enjoyed while waiting to enter the store.
TranquiliSea: The Wellness Space at Beauport
One of the newest features of Beauport Hotel Gloucester is the TranquiliSea Wellness Space. While enjoying your massage, yoga session, reiki, or meditation, be comforted in knowing that:
- Between each appointment, there is a sixty-minute window that is designed for a complete sanitation of props, treatment beds, and all surfaces
- All linens are removed after each appointment
- Upon arrival, guests must have their temperature checked
- Guests can choose whether they would like their practitioner to use gloves for their session
“Every effort has been made to manage the COVID pandemic and it’s clear. We feel safe and our visit has not been negatively impacted by the pandemic at all.”
- Trip Advisor, Recent Guest
|Beauport Staff Guidelines
All of these guidelines are kept up by our outstanding staff. Each employee follows strict guidelines while in the workplace:
We are grateful for our guests and staff for following the BSAFE Beauport Commitment to Health and Safety in these uncertain times. We vow to keep these protocols active throughout the coming seasons and look forward to seeing you at Beauport Hotel Gloucester.