Plan a Wedding
The skilled team at Beauport Hotel Gloucester understands that your wedding day is one of the most important moments of your life. We know that each wedding is special and unique, whether it be a traditional wedding, civil partnership, intimate gathering or the celebrated extravaganza of the year, our team is here to guide you through each step of your journey. From the moment you walk through our doors until the moment you say "I do", we stress the importance of enjoying each part of your wedding to the fullest - including the planning.
Our services are tailored to suit your requirements. We can be as involved as you wish. Each element of your wedding is handled with care, whether we’re advising you on delectable meal choices, recommending the best photographer or arranging all of the accommodations, it’s all covered.
Your big day is as important to us as it is to you. We guarantee that our expertise, courtesy, cuisine and service will ensure that your day will run like clockwork.
Beauport Hotel Gloucester is proud to recommend these respected local wedding vendors.
- Adriano Batti Photography
- Audrey's Flower Shop
- Benoit & McCarthy Photography
- Cakes for Occasions
- Celia’s Flower Studio
- C-Zone Entertainment
- Groove Events
- Lisa Mancuso Photography
- Laura Jones Ventimiglia Makeup Artistry
- Meredith McCarthy Floral Design & Event Styling
- Metzger Studios
- Reverend Sue Koehler-Arsenault
- Rick Perry, Gloucester Weddings
- Sage Floral Studio
- Seacoast Events
- 360 Weddings
- 617 Weddings
Beauport Hotel Gloucester features four beautiful event spaces and hosts only one wedding at a time, allowing us to dedicate our undivided attention to your event.
Beauport Grand Ballroom
Our largest venue, the 3,327-square-foot Oceanside Grand Ballroom offers rich details, including hard-wood flooring, oil rubbed bronze chandeliers, floor-to-ceiling windows and an outdoor terrace designed to reflect the hotel’s New England coastal elegance.
The Pavilion Room offers a captivating setting for formal and informal celebrations. Take advantage of the adjacent Oceanside Terrace for al fresco receptions with unrivalled views of the Outer Harbor and Atlantic Ocean. The Pavilion Foyer is ideal for a pre-reception cocktail party.
Harbor Room and Meeting Rooms I & II
Abundant with New England charm, our Harbor Room offers a sophisticated setting for smaller receptions. The space can also be divided into two smaller function rooms.
With an outdoor event deck overlooking Pavilion Beach and the Atlantic shoreline, the Oceanside Terrace offers a beautiful spot for a wedding ceremony.
Rooms Total SQ FT Room Size Ceiling HT Classroom Theatre Banquet Reception Conference U-Shape H-Square Beauport Grand Ballroom 3327 53'x62' 12'-0 230 369 277 333 50 95 48 Pavilion Room 1042 38'x26' 11'-0 72 116 87 104 24 30 48 Harbor Room 1096 40'x56' 11'-4' 76 122 91 110 24 31 26 Meeting Room I 548 20'x28' 11'-4' 38 61 46 55 15 16 15 Meeting Room II 548 20'x28' 11'-4' 38 61 46 55 15 16 15 Pavilion Foyer Pre Function Space 1275 26.5'x48' 11'-4' Oceanside Terrace 2199 38'x45'
- Beauport Grand Ballroom with private oceanfront terrace
- One-bedroom suite with fireplace, for the night of the wedding
- Professional wedding and event manager to assist in the planning and overseeing of your special day
- Onsite wedding ceremonies
- 94 luxuriously appointed guest rooms and suites
- Group room blocks for wedding guests
- Distinct food and beverage options from our skilled culinary team
- Wedding Showers, rehearsal dinners, and/or farewell brunches at the hotel or on our cruise ship, The Beauport Princess
- Full-service restaurant, lounge and roof-top pool bar
RFP Request for Proposal